Here is a link to the DBT app. The price is $4.99
DBT app for you iPhone.
What is DBT? Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) is a cognitive-behavioral treatment approach that emphasizes the development of four skill sets: mindfulness, interpersonal effectiveness, emotion regulation and distress tolerance. DBT was developed initially to treat suicidality in adults with borderline personality disorder; however, it now is being used effectively in adolescents with similar self-harm behaviors as well as other co-occurring psychiatric illnesses such as depression and anxiety. DBT is an empirically supported technique, meaning that it has been clinically tested for its effectiveness in adolescents and adults.
The Hub has been completely redesigned to make data entry quick and easy.
- Today: Quickly enter your data for today’s diary card.
- Choose a Day: There are times that you’ve forgotten to complete your diary card and need to go back to fill it in. You can select any previous day here.
- Coaching: The basic DBT skills coaching section of the app resides here.
- Customize: Add/Edit/Remove skills here.
- DBT Reference: All the DBT skills in the app live here. Any that you add yourself are also included here.