INDIVIDUAL, FAMILY, GROUP AND COUPLES COUNSELING
I now have openings for individual, family and couples counseling in Whitefish Bay.
To set up an appointment, please call, email, or make an appointment online. Click here to contact me.
I accept cash, check or credit card. The cost is $190 per assessment $160 per 45 minute session.
Currently, I use out of network benefits for all insurances. Please contact me for more information.
Shoreside Therapies, LLC4530 N. Oakland Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53211 Fax: 414-332-2368
Text me with questions:
SEMINARS AND LECTURES
Please contact me if you would like me to speak at your business, school, agency or university. I have experience teaching the following topics:
- Gottman Bringing Baby Home Program
- Gottman Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work
- Anger Management
- Drug and Alcohol Education and Counseling
- Reducing Anxiety
- Communication in Relationships
- Group Therapy
- E-Counseling: This 1.5 hour seminar will give a short overview on the benefits and potential difficulties of online counseling. Please email me if you are interested. Date is TBD.
Video counseling has many benefits. It is possible to engage in counseling at your home, office, or if you are out-of-town. It is possible to have counseling if you are homebound or live in a remote area. Online counseling can be less intimidating with no stigma attached. Online counseling is more affordable than traditional mental health counseling. It can also be extremely short-term. If you just want some quick advice or suggestions this is a great place to visit! Positive changes are just a few clicks away! Here is a few things to remember.
- Zoom is required in order to have video session, I will send you link and password right before session.
- A scheduled appointment is necessary before a video session.
- Payment is necessary before any video session.
Why 45 Minutes? This is the typical “hour” session in most counseling agencies and Another important reason is insurance companies are more likely will cover a portion of 45 minutes vs 60 minutes.
Email Counseling is counseling through emails, thus feedback and interaction are delayed. One advantage, however, is that you can take as much time as necessary to compose in writing what you want to express and to contemplate what has been written to you before responding.
I offer 4 ways to purchase and use email counseling sessions:
- 1 Response $40 (great for some quick advice)
- 3 Responses $100
- 6 Responses $190
With each service you get:
- A set of questions, which you typically receive within 24 hours.
- A confidential and concise initial evaluation to help me to understand your needs.
- Interactive counseling, with detailed emails, allowing you to respond to questions and suggestions and get comprehensive feedback.
- A guaranteed 24 hour response. **Note: Weekends and holidays are not counted in the response time.