Whole Brain Parenting Class
Whole Brain Parenting
- Learn practical, easy-to-understand strategies for helping children manage “big emotions,” tantrums, anxiety, impulsivity, and more.
- Develop understanding and skills rooted in cutting-edge neuroscience principles.
- Practice coping skills to enhance mindfulness and remain calm and grounded during parenting challenges.
- Help your child integrate their left and right brain regions through creativity, sensory engagement, and mindful language.
- Build a deeper bond with your child, promoting their healthiest brain development, sense of self, and worldview.
$20 per session if paying “at the door” on a week-to-week basis
$120 for all 8 weeks if paid in advance ($40 savings)
Includes Whole Brain Child book, materials, and light refreshments.
Email Kristin at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or to register via check or cash